2nd Annual Dynamic Distribution Disruption- Retail Summit, 2017
May 15, 2017 – May 16, 2017 • Marriott Brooklyn Bridge, New York CityRegistration
The D3: Dynamic Distribution Disruption – Retail Summit 2017 (May 15-16, NYC) is a two-day summit bringing together 300 C/SVP/VP level Supply Chain executives from enterprise-sized behemoths to cutting-edge disruptors in order to collaborate and solve supply chain challenges together that is disrupting omnichannel retail today.
Over 40 speakers will talk about their supply chain strategies that helps differentiate their organization from competition will discuss tangible case-studies in demand planning & forecasting, inventory visibility & replenishment, warehouse optimization, network re-design, distribution optimization, last-mile delivery and supplier collaboration. Speakers from Amazon, Nike, Kohls, Home Depot, Aldo, Dicks Sporting Goods and more.
Core topics include:
- State of The Consumer-Driven Retail Supply Chain: Where do you rank in this fast-paced, highly competitive environment
- Demand Planning & Forecasting: Respond quicker to market-related developments
- Warehouse Optimization: Enhance the speed of fulfilment and reduce costs
- Supplier Collaboration and Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI): Build a strategic partnership to drive more value and better business
- Inventory Visibility and Organizational Alignment: Gain control over costs, performance and the customer experience
- Network Design: Re-evaluate your distribution nodes to maximize profits and enhance customer service
- Last Mile and Same-Day Delivery: Meet customer expectations, retain brand control, manage costs
Find out more: www.d3summit.com