Retailsphere, the largest data provider to the retail commercial real estate industry, and the only CRE specific sales enablement and customer relationship management solution, announced today, the Top 5 Emerging Pizza concepts in the southwestern United States.
Each day, Retailsphere’s on demand research team conducts over-the-phone research requests for clients and to regularly update internal data by confirming expansion, demographic and contact details with each retailer’s site selectors. Then users can nominate retailers they believe are extra worthy of recognition as “Locally Famous” on the Retailsphere platform.
1. Spin Pizza -Spin Pizza boasts one of the highest pizza retailer ratings (4.4) on Retailsphere. Spin is currently looking for 4,000 square feet and expanding in the Dallas metro area. Their preference are endcaps, shopping centers, and strip mall locations. With southwest locations in Texas, their reach spans from the Midwest to the Southwest.
2. Pizzeria Bianco -Pizza lovers in Arizona (and now Los Angeles) won’t be surprised with Pizzeria Bianco's inclusion on any “Top 5” pizza list. But with a 4.4 rating on Retailsphere and “Locally Famous” riser, the once single location has grown to seven locations in recent years and makes Owner Chris Bianco’s pizzerias primed for expansion in the near future.
3. Pomo Pizzeria Napoletana -Pomo Pizzeria's has three locations in the Phoenix area and are among the best among Phoenicians and one of the highest-reviewed (4.4) pie retailers on the Retailsphere platform. Last we spoke to Pomo, they were choosing a slow-burn style of expansion but are always willing to listen if a unique location has 5,000 square feet available in a higher end area with great visibility.
4. Settebello Pizzeria Napoletana -Settebello Pizzeria has locations in Nevada, Utah and California, which their six units drawing a 4.4 on the Retailsphere platform. Settebello is Pizza Napoletana style cooked in a blistering hot, wood burning oven. They are currently looking for 4,000 square feet of restaurant space.
5. MidiCi - With locations in Arizona, California and Nevada, MidiCi is one of the premier Southwest pizzerias. They call their pizza artists “certified pizzaiolos” and with an ascending Locally Famous reputation on the Retailsphere platform, it’s not a surprise. MidiCi is always looking for expansion opportunities. They prefer 4,000 square feet of retail space. MidiCi CEO Amit Kleinberger said they plan to expand to Texas and back east in the next decade.
Sign up for a demo at Retailsphere.
The Retailsphere platform includes the world’s largest database ofdecision makers related to retail commercial real estate, but also includes marketingautomation and relationship management tools, not to mention the abundance of data and retail expansion details.
Founded in 2019, Retailsphere is the best all-in-one platform for prospecting, analyzing, and understanding data within the retail industry. Our industry leading database includes information on large national brands, exciting regional concepts, and small local trendsetters. Plus, our simple CRM and outreach automation helps CRE pros take action quickly and strategically. Increase your deal flow. Improve your network. Empower your career. Retailsphere is modernizing the way the retail industry connects.