Retailsphere, the largest data provider to the retail
commercial real estate industry, and the only CRE specific sales enablement and
customer relationship management solution, announced today, the Top 5 Emerging Coffee retailers in the Southeastern United States.
According to the National Coffee Association (NCA), coffee consumption has returned to pre-COVID levels.
“Coffee remains a mainstay in Americans’ daily routines, supports businesses and workers in every state…” said NCA President and CEO William “Bill” Murray.
Each day, Retailsphere’s on demand research team conducts over-the-phone research requests for clients and regularly update internal data by confirming expansion, demographic and contact details with each retailer’s site selectors.
- Scooters expansion is expected to add 400 units over the next few years according to our researchers, with much of it landing in the Southeastern United States. Their representatives told Retailsphere they require 1600 to 2000 sq ft of retail space, with seating for 25-50. Kiosks require 630 feet. They want to see 20,000 vehicle traffic each day.
- Caribou Coffee
- Caribou Coffee plans to bring over 300 units to the Southeast in the next few years as well, just short of Scooters. Their needs range from 600-1800 sf spaces with Caribou coffeehouse prototype at 600 square feet drive thru only concept. Franchisees also have the option to develop a larger Caribou location, which are about 1,600 to 1,800 square feet and include indoor seating.
- 7 Brew Coffee
- 7 Brew Coffee is planning to open 200-plus locations over the next two years according to our research department’s conversations with the retailer. 7 Brew is expanding to several locations in the Southeastern U.S. and is looking for a minimum of 500 square feet for their locations, which need space for two drive-through lanes.
- Foxtrot Coffee
- Foxtrot is rapidly expanding in the Southeast and planning to add 20 units over the next year. After renovating a Florida historic location, they are willing to purchase or lease according to our researchers. They will work with stand alone or in-line shopping centers with 1,500 square feet.
- Just Love Coffee Café
- Just Love plans to open 14 units in 2023 and continue to increase each subsequent year. They need 1,600 square feet of space minimum and are willing to go up to 2,200. They prefer a drive-thru and in or near shopping centers.
Sign up for a demo at Retailsphere.
The Retailsphere platform includes the world’s largest database of
decision makers related to retail commercial real estate, but also includes marketing
automation and relationship management tools, not to mention the abundance of data and retail expansion details.
Founded in 2019, Retailsphere is the best all-in-one platform for prospecting, analyzing, and understanding data within the retail industry. Our industry leading database includes information on large national brands, exciting regional concepts, and small local trendsetters. Plus, our simple CRM and outreach automation helps CRE pros take action quickly and strategically. Increase your deal flow. Improve your network. Empower your career. Retailsphere is modernizing the way the retail industry connects.