Flowspace, the software platform powering independent ecommerce fulfillment, announced today updates to its OmniFlow suite of tools, empowering omnichannel brands with the visibility, insights, and optimally located networks that enable them to provide a consistently excellent end-customer experience.
The holiday shopping season is already underway, and online spend alone is expected to top $260 billion, according to a recent Deloitte report. Consumers seeking to take advantage of record-high discounts and sales events are shopping across multiple channels and earlier in the season than ever before. Flowspace saw sales across its platform increase nearly 20 percent year-over-year heading into Q4 of this year.
Consumers are casting a wide net across sales channels, allocating approximately 65 percent of holiday spend online and 35 percent in stores per Deloitte, necessitating that merchants provide a consistent customer experience that maintains trust and brand loyalty.
OmniFlow software updates and integrations expand visibility, reporting, and fulfillment capabilities for Flowspace customers, equipping enterprises across the retail sector with unified, omnichannel control over their inventory, orders, and operations:
- Centralized order and inventory visibility dashboard allows sellers to integrate best-in-class software such as Netsuite to view cross-channel orders, shipments, and fulfillment in one place.
- Real-time order tracking across delivery stages empowers customer success teams to proactively communicate updates before customers ever have to reach out and ask, reducing “Where is my order?” inquiries.
- Open, API-based connectivity facilitates order processing and fulfillment across any system or channel.
- Retail-compliant EDI capabilities support wholesale orders and retail dropshipping, built to integrate with any EDI provider.
- Mirakl Connect integration supports connectivity and fulfillment for 300+ Mirakl-powered retail marketplaces.
- Integration with Passport supports delivered duties paid (DDP) international shipping.
- WMS SellerView provides merchants with inventory at locations running the Flowspace WMS access to OmniFlow Visibility Suite software to access inventory and order visibility and insights.
“Real-time visibility is imperative for modern brands that need to ensure that end-customers receive their purchases as quickly and efficiently as possible, especially during this crucial Q4 holiday season,” said Ben Eachus, co-founder and CEO, Flowspace. “The ability to provide an ideal customer experience is crucial in building loyalty and retention, and OmniFlow software offers the visibility, insights, and controls needed to power reliable fulfillment and proactively communicate with customers.”
Flowspace is trusted by hundreds of brands to enable quick, efficient, omnichannel fulfillment, and provide visibility and control over orders from any source, to any end customer. Its open platform is equipped to integrate with systems, channels, and partners across the retail ecosystem, including direct to consumer (DTC) storefronts, third-party marketplaces, brick-and-mortar retailers, and beyond.
Flowspace powers independent ecommerce fulfillment. The company’s cloud-based OmniFlow software provides real-time visibility into inventory, orders, and fulfillment activity, centralizing all order sources in a single dashboard. Integrated within a flexible network of +130 fulfillment centers nationwide, Flowspace empowers brands to provide efficient, reliable fulfillment across channels, profitably and at scale.
Launched out of the Y Combinator technology accelerator program in 2017, Flowspace was recognized by Fast Company as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies in 2020, and its software was named Sustainability Service of the Year in 2021. The company’s dedication to customer service and support led to its recognition as Organization of the Year within the 2022 Excellence in Customer Service awards program.
More information on Flowspace can be found at www.flow.space.