PARTNERSHIP GIVES CONSUMERS EXCLUSIVE ACCESS THROUGH LIVE.WESTFIELD.COM STREAMING PLATFORM AND FAN ZONES AT OVER 20 FLAGSHIP DESTINATIONS
- Fans and shoppers across the globe are invited to hear Lady Gaga perform tracks from the new duets album with Tony Bennett, Love For Sale
- Virtually, and through Westfield’s network of global flagship destinations, consumers are able to:
- Access the Love For Sale album pre-sale via Live.Westfield.com before its official release on October 1 and enter for a chance to win a personalised message from Lady Gaga
- Celebrate at official Fan Zones in 21 Westfield centers worldwide across 12 countries including the US, UK and Europe
- Interact with Gaga inspired content displayed through media screens in ten countries across the US, UK and Europe
- The partnership will support Born This Way Foundation, a non-profit organization co-founded by Lady Gaga and her mother, Cynthia Germanotta, with the mission to build a kinder, braver world, and Exploring the Arts, an organization founded by Tony Bennett and his wife, Susan Benedetto, with the mission to transform the lives of young people through arts education.
- Exclusive access to the September 30 streamed performance is available for signup today at Live.Westfield.com
Westfield – the world’s premier shopping, lifestyle, and entertainment brand – today announces an exclusive global event with Grammy award winning artist Lady Gaga online and across its global network of flagship destinations to launch her forthcoming album with Tony Bennett, Love For Sale.
The megastar will stage a streamed performance celebrating jazz classics and her new duets album with Tony Bennett, Love For Sale, ahead of its official launch to the public on 1 October.
The partnership with Westfield leverages the company’s virtual presence and physical locations to bring together fans and customers from across the globe in a one of a kind virtual-meets-physical hybrid concert.
The virtual and physical audience will hear Lady Gaga perform several new tracks from the album, either within physical Fan Zones in 21 Westfield centers across Europe and the US, including Westfield Century City in Los Angeles and Westfield Garden State Plaza in New Jersy, or online, where the experience will also unite fans with a ‘Watch Together’ function where Gaga lovers can meet up online in groups of six in their own private room.
Lady Gaga commented: “I love singing jazz music, and am very excited for everyone to hear my new album with Tony Bennett, Love For Sale. I am grateful to Westfield for helping bring me and my performance to my fans across the world even when I can’t travel to them.”
Caroline Puechoultres, Chief Customer Officer for Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield, commented: “To partner with Lady Gaga, who is such an iconic and powerful force in the industry, is a huge opportunity for us to bring consumers together virtually and physically to launch her new album. Our network of destinations offers the power to bring people together and share in memorable experiences in partnership with artists and brands. The safety of our visitors to Westfield is of upmost importance to us, and as such a wealth of measures are in place across all our centers including, hand sanitisers and extra cleaning to help provide reassurance to our guests during these uncertain times. We are delighted to deliver this 360 Gaga experience to fans and customers, particularly at our newly branded centers and hope the public enjoy the experience .”
Jurgen Grebner Executive Vice President International Interscope Records said: “Having worked with Westfield on a number of live music events, it’s really exciting to be able to take an artist performance to the next level across the Westfield audiences both online and off. The collaboration is a first for us where fans will be able to be part of Lady Gaga’s performance of jazz classics through the intimate streamed event, or at one of the 21 Fan Zones in ten different countries, truly bringing audiences together across the globe.”
Registration for exclusive access to the September 30 streamed performance goes live today at Live.Westfield.com, and tickets to the official Fan Zones will be available starting on September 20 here.
The Westfield network of flagship destinations, which collectively reach over 1 billion consumers each year, provides a unique global platform for retailers, artists and brands to host live streamed events, experiential activations, pop-up stores and 360 media campaigns. With flagship destinations across the US and Europe, the company announced this year that a further six centers will join the network, including the first centers in Spain, Germany and Austria. Ensuring the health and safety of all our visitors, retailers, employees within these and all of our centers remains a priority. Covid-19 health and safety measures in place follow government guidelines and we continue to work with 3rd party Bureau Veritas to attest to the implementation of very strict standards regarding health and safety within our shopping centers.