Innovent Solutions Releases FindTuner 3.0Posted Jul 13, 2020
IRVINE, CA – July 13, 2020 – Innovent Solutions, Inc., a leading integrator of eCommerce search and merchandising solutions using Apache Solr, releases FindTuner® 3.0. The new release provides a completely modernized user interface, adds new features that greatly enhance the ability to merchandise, and significantly makes deployment and upgrade quick and easy.
Release highlights include:
- The merchandising user interface has been completely overhauled and modernized for usability, efficiency and functionality making it easier than ever to accomplish business goals.
- Implemented query intent and entity extraction capabilities using the new, powerful Automatic Query Rewrite feature.
- Improved product and category tuning that makes delivering the ideal search and navigation experience simpler.
- Enhanced system measurement through a new dashboard view that surfaces useful metrics about merchandising strategies.
- Provide new and enhanced tools to administer, configure and manage the system.
- Deliver greater visibility and instantaneous inspection of the effect of merchandising strategies.
Consolidated services and simplified the installation and upgrade process to streamline deployments.
“Input and feedback from our clients and partners along with the dedication of our development team have made this milestone possible.” said Keith Mericle, Innovent Solutions’ CEO. “FindTuner 3.0 builds upon its foundation of extensive human-touch and automation features that help retailers of all sizes achieve their goals for search.”
FindTuner creates engaging search experiences that convert shoppers into buyers. FindTuner shows shoppers the products they want to buy, continually improves shopper experience with machine learning, responds to shopper behavior and trends, and remove barriers to superior search. FindTuner works with any site powered by Apache Solr including prebuilt integration SAP Commerce Cloud.
Merchants that are already using Solr will find FindTuner can be deployed rapidly. Innovent offers deployment consulting services focused on education and knowledge transfer along with development and deployment support to assist clients with launching the solution quickly. For merchants considering migrating to Solr, Innovent provides end-to-end Solr eCommerce consulting and Solr integration services that enable a seamless transition and fast time to market.
About Innovent Solutions
Innovent Solutions provides consulting services and solutions for Search, Business Intelligence and eCommerce technologies. Founded in 1996, Innovent Solutions has helped numerous eCommerce merchants deploy search solutions that optimize product visibility and deliver a feature-rich search experience to customers. Our solutions leverage merchandising techniques to boost product visibility as well as integrate metric-driven information to improve search relevancy and product conversion. Innovent Solutions is a privately held company headquartered in Irvine, CA.
Copyright © 2020 Innovent Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. Innovent Solutions, the Innovent Solutions logo and FindTuner are registered trademarks of Innovent Solutions, Inc. in the U.S. All other brands, names or trademarks mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners.