- work on recruiting the Company with personnel for the required specialties and qualifications, determining the current and prospective staffing requirements;
- staff recruitment, placement of vacancies, help writing a cover letter, conducting initial interviews, placement of personnel;
- control and preparation of documents for migration registration of foreign citizens;
- maintaining personnel records management in full;
- registration of admission, transfer, dismissal of employees in accordance with labor legislation;
- the formation, management of personnel files of the Company's employees;
- filling, storage, and accounting of labor records;
- preparation of proposals for staff development, training, and staff development, as well as in assessing the effectiveness of training;
- preparation and issuance of certificates on the current employment of employees;
- analysis of the state of labor discipline and the development of measures to improve the labor discipline;
- monitoring the implementation by the Company's employees of the internal labor regulations, keeping a timesheet of the company's employees, maintaining and monitoring the execution of the vacation schedule;
- development of incentives and penalties;
- bringing to the employees the instructions and orders of the head, the control of their execution;
- maintaining established reporting.
- · Higher education;
- · Experience in a similar position from 2 years;
- · Knowledge of vesting;
- · Knowledge of personnel records management.
- • Higher education
- O Official registration
- Schedule 5/2
- Work on the territory of the employer.