The only legal requirement standing in the way of you and your emotional support animal is an ESA letter
· More than 50 state licensed healthcare professionals
· The facility to only pay 50% prior to delivery
· 100% money back guarantee and satisfaction
· An easy and reliable process
Realesaletter is looking for experienced mental health therapist having experiences in dealing PTSD cases and issuance of emotional support animal letters after verifying cases properly.
- Master's degree in Social Work or Counseling is required
- 2+ years acute inpatient psychiatric experience required or related experience.
- Strong clinical assessment skills
- Experience in performing brief short-term therapy (e.g. cognitive behavioral therapy or solution focused therapy)
- Knowledgeable about needs of adult and geriatric populations; trained in a variety of treatment philosophies to respond to varying patient responses to treatment.
- Must be able to set and maintain therapeutic relationship and understand boundaries with clients.
- Ability to exercise self-control in potentially volatile situations; able to concentrate amidst distractions; ability to handle interruptions and be able to multitask; must be flexible and not easily frustrated in dealing with differences of opinions.
- Must have hands on experience in dealing patients who want to own an emotional support animal
- Candiate must appear at the time of interview with his written sample ESA letter
- Must posses strong writing and speaking skills.