Weed Republic is the definitive guide to all things cannabis. Started by a group of friends in the Summer of 2018 it’s aim is to inform and entertain rather than sell you anything. Cannabis news, reviews and product info! Weed Republic wants to be a catalyst for positive action – a transformational force that leverages knowledge and helps people realize their intentions through action.
- Write programs in a variety of computer languages, such as C++ and Java
- Update and expand existing programs
- Debug programs by testing for and fixing errors
- Build and use computer-assisted software engineering (CASE) tools to automate the writing of some code
- Use code libraries, which are collections of independent lines of code, to simplify the writing
Analytical skills. Computer programmers must understand complex instructions in order to create computer code.
Concentration. Programmers must be able to work at a computer, writing lines of code for long periods of time.
Detail oriented. Computer programmers must closely examine the code they write because a small mistake can affect the entire computer program.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming or related field
- 3+ years’ software development experience
- Extensive experience with Java, C#, SQL server database and C++
- Advanced knowledge of Windows operating systems and Microsoft software
- HTML and CSS experience preferred
- Ability to focus on multiple projects at once and to troubleshoot problems quickly
- Commitment to continuing education in computer programming (training at employer’s expense)