alexie.co is your friend in the know: your beauty-obsessed BFF with a passion for fashion and lust for a stylish life. But alexie is not just a glossy exterior. We are not simply another fashion blog. We understand that even though you love clothes and can name all the designers, it doesn’t mean you always feel sure of yourself. It doesn’t mean you can rock all the trends without sometimes feeling like a fool.
If you are style conscious but not confident, then alexie is your safe space: your online other half where no topic is too taboo and no question too simple or contrived. Our articles are intended to provide style inspiration for savvy thirty-somethings – without breaking the bank or condemning you to the proverbial fashion shelf. We aim to break down the trends and show you how best to wear them, as well as guiding you about what to invest in and what to save on. Substance, with style (and the odd sequin).
Visito ur website for more details.
- Create applications that address the phases of SDLC (software development life cycle)
- Develop comprehensive application testing procedures
- Update existing applications to meet the security and functionality standards as outlined in the company’s website policies
- Implement testing tools that monitor the ongoing performance of the company website
- Assist in updating application development policies to ensure that all future applications meet the latest technical requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field (Master’s preferred)
- 2+ years’ experience in application development and testing
- 1+ years’ SDLC implementation experience
- Ability to create support documentation for all new applications
- Strong teamwork skills
- Proven knowledge of the most current security and web development programming languages