For thousands of years, human beings have marked their own skin, deliberately and permanently applying various types of pigment and ink. Tattooing is a practice in numerous cultures, for a variety reasons. Sometimes tattoos are proof of social status or are given as a rite of passage, to ward off evil, or to identify membership in a group.
All art practice has some underlying ideology, and this is especially true in tattoo art. Skin creations represent fundamental beliefs to the individual wearer or group. Tattooing is practiced by cultures from east to west, by both men and women, and by nearly all ages. The attraction is obvious: To decorate one's body with permanent art is a powerful statement, not easily erased or altered, so the act itself is almost as intriguing as the image itself might be.
- Organize promotional events at trade shows and other venues, coordinating with our staff to ensure prompt delivery of materials and merchandise
- Hire and train a team of marketing associates to coordinate events and conduct outside sales
- Identify weaknesses in existing marketing campaigns and develop pragmatic solutions within budgetary constraints
- Communicate with senior management about marketing initiatives and project metrics, as well as to brainstorm fresh strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field (MBA preferred)
- 10+ years in marketing and promotion
- Ability to work unpredictable hours, including some evenings and weekends
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies
- Proficiency with HubSpot marketing suite and SalesFUSION360 software