Since 2010, LAVO nightclub has earned fame as one of New York City's most preferred clubs. Since its inauguration a few years ago, the club has proven to be the destination for both celebrity bashes and headliner performances. Inspired by the original LAVO Las Vegas, LAVO boasts a downtown vibe with an uptown sensitivity to New York nightclubs. LAVO is located at 39 East 58th Street, two blocks away from the southeast corner of the Midtown eastern Central Park. There are several different transit options in the surrounding area; one of them is near the 59th St. Lexington Avenue station, which provides services for N, Q and R trains.
When you think of LAVO, think of the feeling, think of the highest class and an impressive costume. LAVO guest list has met with all the places, celebrities and high-class people throughout the NYC. The club admits this city with its most interesting, fashionable and rich people on every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night. The venue's sound and lighting system are top notches; attracting some of the world's most famous DJs. Once you enter the tassel-lined curtains, you will immediately see glossy leather booths and smooth finished wooden panels. The VIP areas of LAVO are relatively raised and host some of the leading guests in New York. Elevated DJ booths can be seen anywhere in the venue with the LED screen. The interior is also perfect so that you can actually dance with a large dance floor in front of the raised DJ booth.
You can expect to hear the hottest house and dance tracks from LAVO's top producers throughout the weekend. They are well known for their world famous performances such as Steve Aoki, Tiesto, and Third Party. If not already mentioned, the music of LAVO will not be changed overnight. LAVO places a solid focus on electronic music in a low mainstream context, so that you will hear some fresh stuff that other clubs will not touch for fear of scaring away the crowd. Located behind the overwhelming DJ booth at LAVO, the rest of the club is elevated above hence you will not miss it.
LAVO is a theoretical, all-itself stylish, modern club that has been in the performance for some of the most popular DJs in the world. Two fully stocked bars guarantee that LAVO lounges for your cocktails. The LVO is huge with the capacity of 500 people, which seem to be even wilder. On the opposite of the club, LAVO has two fully stocked bars. LAVO has a unique cocktail list, but the bartenders are more than happy to accommodate your palette.
Collared shirts, suit jackets, and some sexy footwear are necessary. Ladies, who took out the high heels, and made a statement with a curve, defined dress. All the latest trends are guaranteed to be highlighted and pressed throughout LAVO. Forget athletic gear, shorts, flip-flop, or baggy clothes. A fashionable atmosphere is strictly prohibited to maintain. Door attendant will turn you away if you dress without finesse, so keep it classy and you will not have to worry.
For more information, visit our website.
- Work simultaneously on 5+ projects based on current client workload
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary for a website design
- Consult with clients’ marketing, copywriting and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our clients’ corporate cultures and goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art Design, Marketing or related discipline
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation
- 4+ years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency
- Experience working with WordPress templates
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients