The Black Tux is reinventing the formalwear rental industry so guys can show up at their best on the days that matter most. The company designs and manufactures modern rental suits and tuxedos that actually fit—made of 100% wool, ordered online or in one of our showrooms, and delivered for free. Using a combination of machine learning, tailor-trained fit specialists, and industry-leading customer service, The Black Tux guarantees a perfect fit every time.
We are looking for a Regional Manager of Store Experience who can take ownership and lead the day-to-day operations and performance of multiple TBT showrooms including shops within the Nordstrom stores. The Regional Manager will be responsible for building, training and growing their teams to ensure our showrooms embody our brand and provide elevated and consistent customer experiences. The role would require working closely with the corporate team to establish appropriate success metrics per location and attaining those goals in a timely manner.
What You’ll Do
- Develop, hire, and train showroom teams within your region
- Provide ongoing leadership, coaching, support and oversight to showroom teams to ensure an exceptional brand experience for all customers
- Communicate with store managers through weekly calls, written communication and one-on-one coaching during store visits
- Serve as the liaison between TBT’s corporate vision and showroom execution
- Act as primary owner for any showroom or Nordstrom shop in shop openings in your region, including but not limited to: Ensuring all inventory and supplies are available at launch, staffing, training new hires, building and maintaining relationships with Nordstrom store leadership, project managing any construction or space adaptations, etc.
- Work with showroom managers to develop strategies to maximize performance and return under-performing locations to targets.
- Plan store visits effectively and maintain a presence in all showrooms.
- Review showroom environments to identify areas of improvement.
- Closely monitor all KPIs and identify areas of improvement to meet goals
- Ensures that customer service standards are consistently executed and operational excellence is maintained in all showrooms
- Responsible for continuously updating and improving all training programs and materials
- Project manage store design enhancements, supplies/inventory requests and maintenance across locations
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience managing multiple retail locations
- Experience with allocating budget and forecasting revenue for all locations
- Experience in managing and motivating distributed teams to achieve store goals
- Eager self-starter with strong communication skills and a friendly, team-oriented personality
- Great attention to detail, and thorough follow-through in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to travel to 30-50% as business needs require