The Kronos® HR & Payroll eSymposium
Nov. 20, 2019 • OnlineRegister
Join us for the Kronos® HR & Payroll eSymposium on Wednesday, November 20, 2019 from 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET. Designed exclusively for busy HR, payroll, finance, and operations professionals, this FREE one-day virtual event makes it easy to learn from the experts and network with your peers — all from the convenience of your desktop or device.
Even better, attending the eSymposium can earn you professional credits! Nearly all sessions are credit-approved for SHRM and HRCI certification, and recertification credit hour-approved for the American Payroll Association.
This value-packed online event offers three learning tracks — basic, intermediate, and advanced — that will explore the key issues you face in HR, payroll, and workforce management. Follow a single track or switch it up throughout the day to get the information and insights that matter most to you. Session topics include:
- 2019 updates to employment law
- The basics of building metrics
- Improving efficiency and compliance by combining time and pay
- Top payroll mistakes and how to prevent and fix them
- Leveraging HCM insights to drive effective strategy
- The upside of automating people processes
- Understanding human equity valuation