Behavioral Economics and the Psychology of Consumer Insights [Webinar]
Sept. 21, 2017 • OnlineRegistration
Behavioral economics, the intersection of psychology and economics, is broadly gaining ground in the business world. In this free webinar you'll learn how marketers can leverage behavioral economics to identify triggers that drive shopper behavior along the path to purchase.
We will discuss proven behavioral economic methodologies and how they can be applied to digital tests to uncover the most effective shopper motivators. These learnings can be applied at scale to increase shopper engagement online and in-store, making national, shopper and trade promotions more impactful and cost-effective.
- Learn what behavioral economics is and why it is important.
- Understand how behavioral economics is used in the business world.
- Walk through an actual case study on how brands can use behavioral economics to influence a shopper's path to purchase across audiences and channels.
- Jura Liaukonyte, M.A., Ph.D., Professor of Strategic Pricing and Economics of Advertising at Cornell University
- Neil Gandhi, Vice President of Data Science, RevTrax